Do You have the skills to Work for Us? Hurry and Apply Now !
Write for Us
Are you interested in writing for EYES AND VOICE? We are always looking for creative writers to join our team. Send us one or two writing samples of your recent work preferably one that reflects the theme of our website. Experience is not a requirement, but it’s a plus so let us know if you were published on other web sites or if you have your own blog (don’t forget to link them in).
Unfortunately, we are unable to pay our writers at the moment. We will update this page when paid positions are available. This is strictly volunteer work and most of our writers contribute because they are truly passionate news writers and bloggers.
We also welcome one-time submissions! Not all news writers and bloggers write as a hobby, but sometimes we have moments when we come up with something brilliant at the most random times and words naturally flow within us. Don’t let it stay scribbled on your notebook! We can publish your article. How does it work?
- Must be a minimum of 250 words.
- Observe basic spelling and grammar rules.
- It can be be either a news article, a review or personal blog – latest news, articles or blog relating to what Eyes and Voice focus on; Music, Celebrity & Entertainment News, Fashion, Technology and Sport.
- We have the right to edit your work for technical corrections. The content of your work will not be altered.
- Send it to the e-mail listed below and wait 1-3 business days for a reply.
- We will inform you whether we will use your submission and ask that you be patient with us as we may decide not to post it immediately.
Send us all the aforementioned information and documents at: email@example.com or Here
Regular writers will be provided with a more extensive site introduction and style guide.
Enhance your portfolio and have your content widely distributed around the web.
Are you a Blogger? Are you News writer? Do you Video Blog? Are you a young video director and you own your own camera(s) and sets?
Do you want to join our Team?
Tell Us what you can do.
Contact us here