Watch Video: J. Cole and Bas present a hilarious ’30 For 30′ promotional video for new album, Last Winter.
As a new boss, J.Cole needed to find new ways to sell his acts and their music. A funny promotional clip will do!
“An Album From a N***a Who Ain’t Got Alotta Fans Yet”! 🙂
J.Cole recently founded his own record label, Dreamville in partnership with Interscope.
Dreamville’s artist Bas celebrates the release of his new Last Winter LP with a pretty hilarious parody of ESPN’s 30 For 30 series.
Taking a new approach to album promotion, The clip features interviews with the label boss J. Cole, some faux “important music executives” and a random store manager who is complaining about to paying for a mixtapes.
“It’s An Album From A N***a Who Ain’t Got Alotta Fans Yet”
Watch the promotional clip below
What do you think? Tell us in the comment box below
- J-Cole – ‘Born Sinner’ [Free Full Album Download]
- J. Cole – ‘Truly Yours 2′ [EP]: Free Download
- Pharrell Williams ‘G I R L’ – [FREE Full Album Download Link]
- Rick Ross – ‘Mastermind’ – [FREE Full Album Download Link]
- Eyes and Voice Weekly: Vin Diesel, Jay Z, Scarlett Johansson, J Cole, and Kendrick Lamar