7 Surprising Reasons why Coffee is really good for You
[EYES AND VOICE] Coffee belongs to one of the most dearly loved drinks on the earth from the past. It seems to be the best drink to our health as it provides a sudden surprise of morning energy. After the exercise, Coffee may be the best way to protect your health at yourage fact. Many people thought for drinking coffee to be bad for their health or stomach, but it is very healthy for several reasons. Many people are unaware to the fact that coffee drinkers have the lowest risk of numerous fatal diseases.
To know about the benefits of coffee you may first know what things coffee contains, as coffee is a good source of B vitamin riboflavin and also the source of antioxidant phytochemicals. It contains:
- Chlorogenic acid
- Quinic acid
- Cafestol and Kahweol
- NMB > N-methylpyridinium
Now we are going to list seven of the top health paybacks of coffee, which have been observed in real human studies.
1Coffee is good to improve your memory
According to Michael Yassa and his team of scientists, at John Hopkins University, caffeine which is found in coffee, known to be more beneficial for improving your short term memory. It also has a dynamic effect on our long-term memory:
- It strengthen memories and make them strong enough, which helps a person to overcome the memory loss.
- According to John Hopkins researchers, a person who didn’t take a caffeinated food or drink regularly should have to take a 500mg caffeine 4 to 5 minutes after going through the long study period. It will help you to keep things in mind for a long time.
As Michael Yassa said:
“We report for the first time an exact effect of caffeine on decreasing forgetting over 24 hours.”
2Coffee makes you feel fresh and healthy
As we know, if you are drinking coffee first time you may get amaze to its taste as it tastes too hot, too bitter and too sweet, but it will provide you freshness and alertness even after taking less and poor sleep overnight.
- According to the scientist in Brazil, who found that coffee has contained proteins necessary to help coffee drinkers in pain-killing and provide slightly relaxing effect same as morphine.
- Coffee can also assist you in releasing stress, tiredness and headache as well. I would like to share with you verses of the French novelist Honore de Balzac, who said:
“This coffee drops into the stomach…the mind is awakened, and ideas pour forth like the battalions of the Grand Army on the field of battle…. Memories charge at full sprint…the light cavalry of comparisons deploys itself wonderfully; the weaponry of logic hurry in with their train of ammunition; flashes of wit pop up like sharp-shooters.”
3Coffee is magnificent for heart and brain
Coffee may be beneficent in improving your heart health; it contains antioxidants helps in controlling your heartbeat and keeping it normal:
- An unfiltered coffee is a substantial source of cafestol and kahweol antioxidants which we can call diterpene compounds that have been concerned in the cholesterol balancing effects of the coffee.
- Coffee intake is associated with lower risks of heart failure and stroke.
- Coffee is even associated with impartial to reduced risks for heart arrhythmia even still many people feel it increases their heartbeat and make them feel “nervous.”
Coffee may be able to preserve your brain function as following:
- One of the good news for coffee drinkers is that they do not lose their mind or memory while getting older due to the presence of caffeine in their drink regularly.
- It also protects against an incurable neurological order called “Parkinson’s disease.”
- Coffee can also prevent dementia and act as natural Alzheimer’s disease treatment.
- It protects against depression as well.
- Coffee can also prevent dementia and act as probable Alzheimer’s disease treatment.
- It can protect against depression as well.
4Coffee may be a cancer fighter
Cancer is one of the most dangerous diseases in the world, it is a leading causes of death. In this disease, human body generates as more cells as the body accepts.
Coffee has cancer-fighting properties as it contains rich antioxidants.
Coffee can protect against two types of cancer including liver cancer which is third leading cause of death in the world, and colorectal cancer is the fourth leading cause of mortality.
- Coffee drinkers can reduce the risk of liver cancer more than or up to 40% if they drink at least one to three cup of coffee per day.
- A person who drinks a cup of coffee four to five times in a single day may have a 15% lower risk of colorectal cancer.
5Coffee can boost your energy levels
As you came to know from above, that coffee contains “caffeine” which is beneficial to increase your energy levels when you get tired after carrying out lots of work in your office. You can just go for a 10-minutes coffee break. It will help you to increase your energy levels by:
- Boosting metabolic rate in your body
- Enhanced fat oxidation, and
- Provide awareness of increased physical and mental energy.
According to the researcher Susan Roberts, who says:
“Caffeine has so many metabolic effects that it’s hard to sort out which are liable for the increase in physical and mental energy that most users experience.”
6Coffee can reduce risk of type 2 diabetes
Most of the researchers found that a person who took more than one cup of coffee (1.69 cups per day) may decrease their type 2 diabetes risk by 11%.
Shilpa Bhupathiraju, the lead author and research fellow in department of nutrition at HSPH, said:
“Our findings confirm from those of previous studies that showed that higher coffee consumption was associated with lower type 2 diabetes risk, most importantly, they provide new evidence that changes in coffee consumption habit can affect type 2 diabetes risk in a relatively short period.”
7Coffee can also help you in burning calories or fats
Coffee contains caffeine that can also be used to burn your fats, with this substance coffee can decrease your appetite and make you eat less so that in this way you does not expend more calories.
Most of the substances that are known to help mobilize fats from fat tissues and increase metabolism in human body. Substances that can affect metabolism may include:
- Theobromine & Theophylline
- Chlorogenic acid
Caffeine has made its approach to most viable fat burning supplements, for noble reason.
We all believe in stuff, which we came to know from others without doing our research. Here I am not talking about anyone else but myself. I was in the haters of coffee because of the reasons I read from others coffee reviews that, it is a dangerous and harmful for our stomach.
So I have decided to research on it to clear that what something could be detrimental to the drinkers, but unintentionally I came across the things that are good as well as beneficent for our body.
I’ve learned that we should not believe without experiencing and researching about the things. I hope this article will be interesting and helping for you to make your information right.
What do you think? Tell us in the comment box below